Sunday, July 19, 2009

Shout! Awards @ Putra Stadium 17/7



Shout! Awards was amazing. Rogue Squadron rocked the house with the least amount of gimmicks. We spent probably only a total of RM 135 on the performance. Let me break it down for you:

Rogue Squadron banner: RM 105
Spray cans used for the graffiti in the video: RM 30
The feeling of joy and relief after we killed it on stage: Priceless

A special shoutout to everyone who caught our performance; whether you were there in person or watching it on the idiot box. either way, we <3 ya'll



more pictures coming soon. keep checking this post.

The SSK EP is next let's go

Peace!

5 comments:

Ciana Carrie said...

Gah....

I watched Shout! Awards from beginning to end and yet I missed your performance. =.="

Thank you for posting that video link. ^^

From the way you describe Shout! Awards, it sounded like fun to me. =) Too bad you didn't win, Jin. Was hoping for you to win, you know.

Anonymous said...

I was there! You rule!

RM135.. seriously?

RunWitMe said...

Hey Jin! I caught you at the red carpet... :) Checkout the vids here...

http://runwitme.blogspot.com/2009/07/shout-awards-best-butt-award.html

Stanza1113 said...

woow~~
Shazet my man...
xD

love y'all...
peace... =]

Unknown said...

jin!! i watched your video from shout awards. awesome seh.

however..omg.. caprice iz liek so whack. lol.
sighh.

haha.