Monday, June 8, 2009

KK (no you don't add another K here)

Hello! Sabah was pretty fucking awesome! The food was great, the people were exceptionally nice, the Bandwidth launch party was cool, yada yada. thank you Bandwidth (what's up, Arthur?!) for making this one happen. ya'll keep on keeping on! shoutout to my main man Chris too for driving me around and letting me use his studio for free hahaha. here are some pictures from the recording session (for my new single) and some from the Bandwidth event (other performers included Jiaja, Sasuka, Andalusia, Alvin of Infinatez and Kinabalu Kingz) i'm still waiting for more pics


(Fri) Jin Hackman and ill producer/engineer, Decipher straight out of KK!

If you ever find yourself in Kota Kinabalu, make sure you drop by Imotions cause it's a dope studio.

Teddy, the talented musician who added the sounds of the guitar and saxophone for the track.

getting his Santana on

Saxxxxxxxxxx.

My turnnn, let the microphone burnnn.

Yeah I look this stupid when i record

this is how we dooo

be on the lookout for the first single from my second album. dropping soon. :)


(Sat) having lunch with kinabalu kingz, AUR and more at some mamak after soundcheck. but damn we had dope seafood the previous night at the fisherman's village. ya'll need to try that good ish

WHEN THE FUCK AM I GETTING ON?

pimpin aint heezy. totally kidding. that's Decicpher's fiance Penky on my right and her sister Nillie next to her and my PA Aisha on my left

about to start things off ayo decipher tell em how we do it over here


let's go!

foauj3l3jal3ja

the after-party, sort of. that's Jessel and Sydney on my left, nice peeps

[photos courtesy of Aisha, Decipher, Bandwidth, Diyana Helmi, Elaine A Lee]

i'm so going there again! if not for a show maybe just to kick it with them dudes yo! 3 days definitely wasn't enough especially when i spent so much time in the studio lol. see yall again soon! and holla if any of you's coming to kl nahmean

1

No comments: