Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Update #28738

I'm almost done with the recording of Jinius at Work. Crazy promo should begin early Jinuary. Sorry to keep some of you waiting for so long. i know i should already be changing the banner up there. It says 2008. I'm one year late. Fuck. But i'm tellin ya, it's gonna be worth the wait. It'll be a decent rap album, i promise ya.

Anyway, 2 shows coming up. One as i've mentioned in the previous post (Zouk) and another this Saturday in Singapore. I'll be performing with my comrades SSK for that particular show. So if you're gonna be in the Lion City on the 13th of Dec, i suggest you go watch us rock the mics/stage/crowd. (Contact me for details)

Also, Heezy Rock has been in heavy rotation on X-FM (103.0). It's in the charts and all so go listen! it sounds like a whole new song on the radio! lol

That's all for now.

Pzzack!

1 comment:

Sam said...

pass me the album details and i'll promote it like a champion yadig