Sunday, February 24, 2008

jin heezy goes...

(photo taken off robert lio's flickr page)

my course starts on monday(tmr) and yeah, i'm actually pretty excited about it. i'm pursuing a bachelor of arts degree, and since i've already done some time at KDU, it will only be 2 more years for me at Monash University, Sunway. Monash is awesome btw, beautiful campus. Ya'll should come find me here sometimes knawmean.

and so i guess i'll be a little busy with both my studies and the recording of my album, jinius at work which i promise will be released by june- i am so sorry for the delay- im sure you understand that this kinda stuff takes time- but anyway i think i've found a potential venue for my album launch hehe will keep you guys informed aight. gtg need to start sleeping early peas

No comments: